where i've been

11.21.2011

Exploration


Despite weather warnings for snow (!!!?! what!?!?!?!), we have had a couple of pretty, clear days.  The rain is currently beating down on the skylight above me in my office, so I have a feeling that this was the last good weekend for a while.  Luckily, I did my best to take advantage of it!  The cool thing about Seattle is that the Great Outdoors is always all around you - all of these photos were only about twenty minutes out of the city!  I felt like a solo adventure (and my housemates were busy!), so I took off to the shores of Lake Washington to walk, think, and explore.  
Bridge to Mercer Island across Lake Washington

Ducks in Seward Park
Purple converse.  I am thankful for these shoes - I can walk just about anywhere with them!

Seward Park at sunset.


Blue skies, fluffy clouds and open roads.  Symbolism?

Geese.
(Put your leg down, goose, then this would be a perfect picture!)

Obligatory photo of myself adventuring.  Mostly taken for Uncle Tom.

Seward Park shores.

This is a year of many questions and few answers, but many, many experiences of beauty!

Wishing you a Thanksgiving holiday full of family, friends and food....

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, going out exploring all by yourself! Great photos and Uncle Tom laughed when he saw the photo you took of yourself. He said, "Yup, there she is!" Love you, Auntie Nettie

    ReplyDelete