where i've been

9.12.2011

House Tour!

Alright, so I doubt any of you were crying in your sleep or anything wondering what my house looks like, but now you can know! Here's the infamous house tour I promised.  :)




The front of the house.  Home sweet home!

Mercy house sign! I love our prayer flags, too.  They're handmade.


When you walk into the front door.

Down the hallway, looking into the front room.

The living room! It's very spacious, and that white couch is so cozy.

The dining room! We need a better light - that little one isn't cutting it :)

Off of the top balcony.
My room!  The floor is never this clean, but you get the idea :)

Our beautiful garden.  I love it! In our backyard.
I didn't take pictures of the kitchen or the other bedrooms (the kitchen was still slightly messy, and I felt weird taking pictures of other people's bedrooms!)  You'll just have to see those yourselves.

:) Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I like these. Now I can imagine where you are. I miss facebook and leaving you comments.

    ReplyDelete