where i've been

9.12.2011

Ferry Boat Ride Photos!

Today is photo dump day! I promised pictures from the ferry boat ride we took last weekend, so here you go!


The famous cranes.  

This isn't our ferry boat, although I wish it was! Seattle skyline.

Wind blowing in my hair!
Also, hello Seattle behind me! 

Kevin and Jen, my housemates, enjoying the ferry ride! The wind was blowing us pretty hard.

So many people out sailing! I need to find someone with a boat.

Bremerton, where the blackberry festival was.

An old navy ship from WWII.  

Kevin, Karin and Jen, very excited about finger puppets at the fair!

Jen and Karin, being sleepy but excited.

More boats!

Skyline on our way back.  So pretty!

I don't care what anybody says, I think this thing is gorgeous.

Still excited about the Seattle skyline, though much more tired after a day of fun.

Standing guard over the city.

Downtown, up close and personal!

The Union Street Station.  

Obligatory graffiti photo! Me and Karin :)
This reminds me of Spain! (We'll take some when you come visit, Lauren!)
I love this city.  When's everyone coming to visit?  We may have some guest writers / appearances on here, since my bff Laura is going to be here tomorrow! Woohoo!

More and more updates soon.  Leave me some comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos, especially love your garden. Vegetables growing? And the view from your living room is spectacular! Love you, Auntie Nettie

    PS Used this anonymous profile cuz couldn't figure out how to post using the other options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that yellow shirt new? I like it! Thank you for the graffiti shout out. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete