where i've been

1.30.2010

The In-Between

Just uploaded a couple of pictures from the final days of Alicante that I forgot that I had taken.



I say that I wish I had taken more pictures, but, honestly? I took so many. Besides, when you're there you never feel like it is going to go away. How many times do we take pictures of our everyday lives? Of us simply just living in our homes, cooking, cleaning, driving to work, all of it. We only take pictures on the "special occasions", the times when something is supposedly Important. Well, I don't. The pictures I always love the most are the ones of everyday things.

Anyways, most of these things happened within the last month, but here's a bit of a photo post to wrap up January.


This is my house! Its all Christmas-ified. :) I've lived here since I was 11.


My mom running through the rain. I don't know why I like this picture, but it makes me laugh. I think because its a really natural smile -- its hard to catch on film for her.


Going to see Avatar with my SCU friends at midnight! Aww, I missed them!


Making pancakes at 2am because we are hungry. And everyone has the same paper to write and we sat in my room and sortof wrote them. And then decided pancakes were much more fun than homework.



Partyy. More to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment